In rotation this week:
- Ground meat chili with beans
- Pan pizzas and a salad. Not deep dish, but like remember when you were a kid and you’d go to Pizza Hut and they had those tall blue plastic cups and the red and white checkered plastic tablecloths? No? Me neither. My mom would sometimes order in from the Hut, but like going out to dinner was way too rich for us.
- Grilled Swordfish with Iceberg Wedge Salads.
- Peppers stuffed with rice, chickpeas, spinach and chorizo. So fucking continental.
- And I’m certainly not religious in any sense of the word, but goddamn it I love a good ham. So we’re having ham. And I’ll make challah even though it’s chametz, but like, I’m making ham, so…